When you’re writing your own copy, there’s nothing worse than:
Feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff you have to write (home page, about page, work with me…).
Hoping people really get what you do.
Trying to sell what you do and be authentic.
Knowing what you wrote doesn’t sound right and not knowing how to fix it.
If writing isn’t your thing, I would love to help.
What are you struggling with the most?
WRITING – When you don’t know where to begin, I help:
- Clarify the purpose and intention of your message. Whether that’s: to form a relationship and gain trust, to tell a story, to build authority and presence, or to share an experience.
- Craft the message. It should be easy for the reader to understand. They should get who you are and your message first time around.
- Write in a way that reflects your voice. You, the author with values and opinions. A strong voice, one that cares.
EDITING – When your writing isn’t doing what you want it to, I help:
- Reduce the amount of words to make your message simple, clear and concise.
- Change specific words to make them more human, more personal, and true to your beliefs and voice.
- Add words where there are breaks in flow, or missing pieces to your story.
- Strengthen your message by adding more detail, fully explaining your concept, process or service in a way that matters to your audience.
Ready to get help with your copy?
Fill out the form below, tell me what you need and I’ll get back to you ASAP.